Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Man Arrested in Atlanta - Guess What For?

I don't normally like posting pictures of people arrested, even though they can be found on many websites, until they are convicted.  But this picture is worth a 1,000 words.  I believe the eyes say it all, but here is the link to the full article.


Not to be inappropriate, but I think he has had the munchies a few times as well.

Oh, and all you legalization proponents out here, he was arrested with 360 lbs. of marijuana, not just a few ounces or a few joints.  I know, he was probably out on a delivery to patients or a near by dispensary...oh wait Georgia doesn't have legalized marijuana under the guise of medicine.

2 comments:

  1. Right. ALL fat people smoke pot. Funny that the only picture you choose to post on your blog JUST HAPPENS to be a black man. Something tells me that was more of a factor than his weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A man had to illegally traffic a natural plant because there's a law against it? My God!!!

    Guess what hotshot - legalization would make this unnecessary. No Profit - No Crime.

    How's your drug war working out for you so far? Really stopped that problem haven't you?

    Do me a favor. If you honestly believe we live in a Free Country - explain to me how prohibition of ANY kind fits with that concept. Go ahead. Give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete